Monday, November 2, 2015

New bike!
Elder Calderwood's pants!


Hello family!

Well, a lot of things are on my mind right now. As you may or may not know, we received transfer calls today. Sometimes, if you are receiving a special assignment or certain things need to be relayed to you through a call or something, you typically receive a call from the assistants to the president, and in some cases, the mission president himself. Well, Elder Calderwood and I received a call from the AP's telling us that they're closing the area, we're both getting transferred, and that I might be a district leader. I'm still waiting to hear something from President Killpack. He's the one who usually informs you if you are being put in a leadership position. I know I don't want a car...I'll get fat again! Riding a bike all over creation has kept me in shape haha. We have a totally awesome district! A great group of missionaries who all have a good time together! So hoping to stay here in Lehi!

Anyways, moving on from the stress and unreality of transfers. The week has been good. Plenty of things have been moving forward in the Lehi East Area! Investigators getting close to baptism, less actives getting close to the temple. 

I'll keep you posted on transfers and where I end up when the time comes.

+++later in the evening: So we've been hangin out embracing our final pday in the area! We went to Thanksgiving Point to the Cornbelly's Fall Festival! There we explored a big old corn maze, messed around for a while..now we're here at our DL's apartment chillen and playing pool! No call from the President so I think I'm out of the woods.

With love always,

Elder Ahrens
Utah Orem Mission
612 W 100 S
Lindon, UT 84042

No comments:

Post a Comment