Tuesday, September 30, 2014


Hello family!

So this week has been something else! It's been really eventful...mainly because we visited people, taught people, and had a wonderful time! Then I did an exchange with the Lehi East Elders and met good, good people in their area.

Last P day we had District activity! Our district got together and we made pupusas and played volleyball! Totally chill time!

Other than that this week has been pretty busy and pretty fast! Hoping it stays that way.

A couple of minutes ago I found out I was getting transferred. I love my current area so much I don't want to leave! I love the members, the wards, the people we're teaching, and my landlords! I'm gonna be so bummed to leave them! But I know the Lord has much in store for me!

Anyway, if I think of anything else today I'll tell ya!

Love you all!

-Elder Ahrens

No comments:

Post a Comment